Build out a portal page for the Java Ambassadors. Blacklisted both ambassador.java.net and java-ambassador.java.net for possible future use.
The initial version can be reviewed at http://community.java.net/community/java-ambassador.
Sent email requesting:
1. Image for the page
2. Brief introduction to the page.
3. Add some news to the page.
4. Upload some videos to the page.
5. Links for the Resources section in the left navigation
6. The java.net user IDs of everyone that should be able to update the page and add news and videos.
Adding permissions so that any Ambassador Leader can update the community top panel and update each others news items (see Adopt-a-JSR task).
Those permissions have been completed.
I see the following message on the issue - I cannot close it.
"You don't have permission to work on this issue."
Perhaps a fallout of the new status for resolution.