Upon fixing KENAI-3747 I discovered I can close the browser completely and then navigate to java.net and still see Welcome [user] before logging in. If I click the link for the user I am redirected to the login page.
The team is suspecting this is an issue on Cognisync's side.
The test case is as follows on Chrome:
1. Sign in to java.net with your user id
2. Exit the browser completely(all tabs), without logging out of java.net
3. Start Chrome
4. navigate to the java.net site
5. Still shows your previous user id as logged in
6. Click on your user id or a link that requires authentication
7. Takes you back to the login screen
Expected: Either you stay really logged in or we don't give the impression that you are still logged in when you are not