- JDeveloper version : 220.127.116.11.0
- WebLogic Server version : n.a.
- impact level : ?
- summary :
The first time a specific value entered in an af:inputListOfValues component is accepted, a second time it gets replaced with a previous value.
- testcase :
see TestLOVAutoSuggest.rar available in
- steps to reproduce :
The following scenario (sc1) describes how to reproduce the behaviour using TestLOVAutoSuggest.rar
- (sc1-a) open TestLOVAutoSuggest.jws in JDeveloper 18.104.22.168.0
- (sc1-b) configure a valid HR connection
- (sc1-c) run TestPage.jspx
- (sc1-d) in the DepartmentId field type "30" and press tab (where "30" is a valid value and the only one starting with "30"), notice that the value remains and no LOV dialog appears
- (sc1-e) in the DepartmentId field type "10" and press tab (where "10" is the prefix of more than one valid value)
- (sc1-f) in the LOV dialog select a valid value
- (sc1-g) in the DepartmentId field type "30" (again) and press tab (where "30" is the same value as in step (sc1-d)), notice that the value does not remain and gets replaced by the value selected in step (sc1-f),
also notice the "IntegratedWegLogicServer - Log" panel in JDeveloper has a message like:
- occured result/behaviour :
a "No row found for rowKey" message for a value that was "found" before
- expected result/behaviour :
have step (sc1-g) behave the same as (sc1-d), so that a valid value remains
- (q1) Can the behaviour in scenario (sc1) be reproduced?
- (q2) Is the behaviour in step (sc1-g) intended behaviour?