Resolution: Won't Fix
Please consider enhancement request 12731468, "PROVIDE OPTION TO SHAPE WHAT GOES INTO AN ADF LIBRARY".
I pointed to this ER 12731468 on the OTN forums before  in the context of forum thread "JUnit test classes in ADF Library" .
In ER 12731468 itself there are also aspects mentioned like
- "... If however the JDeveloper project contains more than skin definitions then there is no option available to "shape" the ADF Library to only contain the skin definition and configuration. ... "
- "... If I have 2 task flows and one of them should go into an ADF Library for reuse then there is no option (other than hiding) available to exclude the other task flow from moving into the ADF Library. ..."
The ER 12731468 was created by Frank Nimphius commenting "I agree, there is a missing feature in the ADF Library deployment profile to exclude certain content." .
Recently I noticed some updates in ER 12731468 but not all comments were published so the conversation is hard to follow.
I was wondering if someone could update this JIRA issue with a summary of what lead to "Status 97 - Suggestion Rejected":
The mentioned ER 14613434 does currently not seem to be available/published on My Oracle Support .
-  https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2291270
-  https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2289356
-  https://forums.oracle.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=9894760#9894760
-  https://support.oracle.com