Please consider the example application created using JDeveloper 220.127.116.11.0
Note that it has "-Djbo.ampool.doampooling=false" configured.
It should allow to reproduce this scenario (sc1):
- (sc1-a) run the view "tryEmployeesVO" in JDeveloper, and open a second browser session
- (sc1-b) in both browser sessions navigate to the same record (e.g. with "Email NKOCHHAR")
- (sc1-c) in the first browser session change the value of the Email attribute (e.g. to "NKOCHHA1"), and click the Commit button, the change should be applied in the database
- (sc1-d) in the second browser session also change the value of the Email attribute (e.g. to "NKOCHHA2"), and click the Commit button, the change is applied in the database without an error message
see also the screencast at http://screencast.com/t/r17bTFhfPdLk
With Application Module pooling, a similar scenario results for step (sc1-d) in
oracle.jbo.RowInconsistentException: JBO-25014: Another user has changed the row with primary key oracle.jbo.Key[101 ].
see also the screencast at http://screencast.com/t/sW3p7MPO8s
This behaviour seems to match
Bug 14689126 : NO ROWINCONSISTENCYEXCEPTION RAISED WHEN AM POOLING IS TURNED OFF
which currently has "Product Version 18.104.22.168.0" and "Severity 2 - Severe Loss of Service"
- (q1) Does the behaviour in scenario (sc1) match bug 14689126 ?
- (q2) Should the Product Version attribute from bug 14689126 be updated from 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 ?