Please consider the example application created using JDeveloper 22.214.171.124.0
It contains "UsingSomeComponentApp" which uses the declarative component available in lib/adflibSomeComponent-v0.01.jar (for which the "Add to Project" option was used on the ADF Library in a File System connection in JDeveloper).
It should allow to reproduce the following scenario (sc1):
- (sc1-a) : open USCViewController.jpr in a text editor and search for "adflibSomeComponent-v0.01.jar", which should allow to find:
- (sc1-b) : open UsingSomeComponentApp.jws in JDeveloper
- (sc1-c) : on the Resource Palette in JDeveloper create a new File System connection to "ADFLibraryDependencyApps/UsingSomeComponentApp/lib" which should allow to see "adflibSomeComponent-v0.01.jar" and "adflibSomeComponent-v0.02.jar" in JDeveloper for that connection
- (sc1-d) : in the Application Navigator, select USCViewController
- (sc1-e) : right-click the "adflibSomeComponent-v0.01.jar" node below the File System connection created in step (sc1-c) and select "Remove from Project"
- (sc1-f) : click Save All in JDeveloper
- (sc1-g) : open USCViewController.jpr in a text editor and search for "adflibSomeComponent-v0.01.jar", which still allows to find:
- (q1) Can the behaviour in scenario (sc1) be reproduced?
- (q2) Why is there still a reference in the JPR file to "adflibSomeComponent-v0.01.jar" in step (sc1-g), after "Remove from Project" has been selected in step (sc1-e)?