Hi,after some memory analysis on our (Exie's) Swing application I have found what appears to be a memory problem.
The method org.pushingpixels.flamingo.internal.ui.common.popup.BasicCommandPopupMenuUI#uninstallListeners()
instead of: PopupPanelManager.defaultManager().removePopupListener(this.popupListener);
To me this seem to be incorrect, I admit that there might be aspects of the code I don't understand. After recompiling with
this change. The detected memory leak in our system was gone. And no new problems were introduced to the application.
Hope this isn't a duplicate I tried searching for similar problems couldn't find any.