this message could use more info...
CLI171 Command deploy failed : Trying to create reference for application in
target server failed; The context root [EnterpriseApplication6-war] in
application [EnterpriseApplication6-war] is already in use by another
application on this instance [server].
Steps to get this message:
1. deploy the attached ear file using 'asadmin deploy'
2. attempt to deploy the attached war file with 'asadmin deploy'.
1. Name of the application that currently is using the context root. The name
of should be the one that someone would use as an argument to 'asadmin undeploy'
2. A hint that doing asadmin undeploy then deploy would help, though that could
go into the error Messages reference/guide.
3. Put something into the server log when this happens. Currently, there is
nothing in the log, so a user cannot go to the Admin GUI logviewer and then look
up a detailed message about the error.