When a web application contains in WEB-INF/lib directory jar files which
register ServletContainerInitializer, those jars are not deleted from
<domain>/application/<app> directory after undeploy. Moreover they are locked
and can prevent successfull redeployment of the application.
Steps to reproduce:
- build attached sample project with maven
- create new domain: asadmin create-domain test
- start domain: asadmin start-domain test
- deploy web application asadmin --port 4848 --host localhost --user admin
- undeploy web application asadmin --port 4848 --host localhost --user admin
should be locked and cannot be deleted until the domain is stopped.