The dbschema library shipping w/ glassfish originated from netbeans 5.0-beta2.
For glassfish 9.2, we should integrate a never version, probably slitting
dbschema.jar into a UI- and a runtime part. I've tested this w/ dbschema.jar
from netbeans 5.5 fcs, but ran into the following problem:
The CMP appserver tests, that do auto-capture schema, fail. The reason for the
failures always is that the captured schema doesn't contain a table required by
the beans. Might be a case mis-match issue btw. DDL script and
sun-cmp-mappings.xml, but if I adjust the DDL, the test I investigated still
fails w/ the same error.