VNCed to ejp-172x-138.india.sun.com
When i enter username/password as glassfish/glassfish i get to see the following :
Servlet SecureServlet at /BasicAuthen
Since the user glassfish/glassfish was created by me on the OAM-10g Backend, i started suspecting that somehow the ASDK is not configured with the 11g AccessGate.
So i tried running the command :
[root@ejp-172x-138 lib]# ./configureAccessGate -i /opt/netpoint/AccessServerSDK -t AccessGate -w GlassfishAG -m open -h cieqalnx01.us.oracle.com -p 5575 -a oam_server1
This was successful however when i observe the file :
which is the main file which the AccessGate client tries to use, i still see that it is pointing to the 10g instance :
And this explains why the username/password glassfish/glassfish works whereas GlassFish/GlassFish gives the following error
Authentication at OAM failed for user :GlassFish
1. I tried to manually update the ObAccessClient.xml (stored the old one as ObAccessClient.xml.bak) file to point to the 11g Instance (and restarted GlassFish) :
Now authentication fails for both username/password pairs : glassfish/glassfish as well as GlassFish/GlassFish
2. If i restore it back
[root@ejp-172x-138 lib]# mv ObAccessClient.xml ObAccessClient.xml.11g
[root@ejp-172x-138 lib]# mv ObAccessClient.xml.bak ObAccessClient.xml
Again try then username/password pair glassfish/glassfish works successfully but GlassFish/GlassFish does not work again.
So i suspect this has something to do with the fact that the QE is using the same ASDK installation for both 10g and 11g testing and this is somehow causing interference
I would suggest the QE use a Fresh Linux Machine where the ASDK was never configured to work with 10g. Then configure it to work with 11g. This should solve the problem.