Requesting for GF CC approval:
1. How bad is its impact? (Severity)
Critical. If not fixed, this could lead to customer escalations.
2. How often does it happen? (Frequency)
This occurs when changes are made to the jms-host element either through admin console or CLI.
3. How much effort is required to fix it? (Cost)
Moderate. This requires a few changes to the JMS module to handle config changes to the JMSHost server bean.
4. What is the risk of fixing it? (Risk)
5. Does a work around for the issue exist? Can the workaround be reasonably employed by the end user?
No, there is no workaround for this issue.
6. If the issue is not fixed should the issue and its workaround (if applicable) be described in the Release Notes?
Yes, if this issue is not fixed, it needs to be release noted.