In order to fix issues:
"Servlet 3.0 doesn't work when Comet or Websocket are enabled"
"Lazy SSL initialization is not synchronized well, which may cause unexpected side effects"
we need another Grizzly integration
1. How bad is its impact? (Severity)
2. How often does it happen? (Frequency)
all the time
thread-racing, so it may vary.
3. How much effort is required to fix it? (Cost)
pretty small/easy fixes.
4. What is the risk of fixing it? (Risk)
Very low. Limited by comet/websockets usecase.
5. Does a work around for the issue exist? Can the workaround be reasonably employed by the end user?
6. If the issue is not fixed should the issue and its workaround (if applicable) be described in the Release Notes?
How long has the bug existed in the product?
from the beginning.
7. Do regression tests exist for this issue?
8. Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
comet/websockets related (webtier devtests), will be run before the integration
9. When will a tested fix be ready for integration?
Approved for RC2.
Changes applied to trunk: revision 44885.