From Ed's email :
I have a hudson job that builds the 3.1 branch from source every night .
Yesterday, I noticed that the WAB deployment for a JSF app stopped
working. I went back into my build history and found that WAB
deployment with the following nightly did work.
573 unzip /home/ejburns/Documents/JavaEE/workareas/glassfish-3_1X_ROLLING/distributions/glassfish/target-2011-02-04_11-34-16/glassfish.zip
Using the following command:
577 ./asadmin deploy --type osgi /home/ejburns/Documents/JavaEE/workareas/i_gf_15809/i_11636_reproducer/maven-module-that-makes-wab/target/Test1-0.0.2.war
I am able to see the expected messages in the log that the managed bean
was found and Mojarra was initialized.
However, when I do the same deployment command of the same WAB using
588 unzip /home/ejburns/Documents/JavaEE/workareas/glassfish-3_1X_ROLLING/distributions/glassfish/target-2011-02-23_05-23-43/glassfish.zip
I see no messages about the managed bean being found, nor do I see that
Mojarra gets initialized. The log file from the 20110223 build is
attached. Note that the version of Mojarra is the same in both of these
This seems like a big problem.
I'm in class all this week but my phone is forwarded and I'll take calls.