Affects Version/s: 3.1.1_b05
Fix Version/s: None
OS: Windows 7 w/64bit JDK 7
1. Install the bundle of "java_ee_sdk-6u3-web-b05-jdk7-windows-x64-ml.exe";
2. Login Admin Console and click "Clusters" in the left tree;
3. Create a new cluster(cluster5) and a new instance(instance5); check the path:C:\glassfish3\glassfish\nodes\localhost-domain1, new folder instance5 is created;
4. Delete this cluster,but error occurs. And the folder instance5 is deleted;
Pls check the picture attached;
5. Run "asadmin delete-local-instance --node localhost-domain1 instance5" by CLI, it failed because the folder is not existed.
6. Click "Standalone Instance" in the left tree;
7. Create a new instance(instance4);check the path:C:\glassfish3\glassfish\nodes\localhost-domain1, new folder instance4 is created;
8. Run "asadmin delete-local-instance --node localhost-domain1 instance4" by CLI, it failed because of the exception:wrong number of arguments. And the folder is deleted then.
Also I got some logs for your reference.