After I redeploy application on mixed instances (DAS and non DAS), I cannot access it any longer on non DAS instance. Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a standalone instance and start it.
2. Deploy an application to instance and DAS, e.g. hello.war.
3. Launch the application on both instances - it's displayed fine.
4. Go to Applications screen and click on Redeploy link for the hello.war application.
5. On the next, Deployment screen select the same application and click Deploy.
6. Access application again - it's displayed fine on DAS but no on the standalone instance. 404 error is displayed instead.
Nothing is written to the standalone instance's server.log during redeployment. DAS server.log contains the following record at the end:
|The log message is null.||#]|
The workaround is to remove standalone instance target and add it again to the application. After that the application can be accessed again.