Steps to reproduce
1) Login Glassfish and create a new load balancer with a cluster target.
2) In CLI delete health checker of the lb cluster target using delete-http-health-checker
3) Click Edit health checker of the cluster target of LB in admin console.
Issue --> HTTP 500 error comes up.
1) Login glassfish in admin console and create a new http load balancer
2) In CLI delete the LB config using delete-http-lb-config
3) In admin console click Http Load Balancers Tab in left pane.
Issue --> HTTP 500 error throws