- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
How likely is it that a customer will see the bug and how serious is the bug?
Is it a regression? Does it meet other bug fix criteria (security, performance, etc.)?
WS-AT integration is broken because the directory is not calculated properly
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
How risky is the fix? How much work is the fix? Is the fix complicated?
Very low risk - only WS-AT code uses the result
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
- Which is the targeted build of 3.1.2 for this fix?