- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
No translation would be available for oracle-glassfish users when using lb-plugin-gui.
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
The module being integrated is com.sun.glassfish.packager.l10n.ips:l10n-internal-distribution:3.1.2-b17. It is a zip of an ips repository. Low risk, one version change in pom.xml and updates of sun-glassfish and web-glassfish distribution xml files (internal svn repo).
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
This integration will add localization support for a module added recently.
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
Install oracle-glassfish in a non english langage, then try to use the lb-plugin from admin-console. The pages should not be displayed in english but translated properly.
- Which is the targeted build of 3.1.2 for this fix?