Affects Version/s: 3.1.2_b20
Fix Version/s: None
- Linux, 8GB RAM, 8-core Intel CPU, One Cluster of 2 machines, no traffic
- Availability enabled
- relaxCacheVersionSemantics enabled
- Everything else is install default
See other related JIRA issue:
Running Ajax applications reproduces this quickly.
Running non-Ajax applications it happens rarely, but still does.
I tested this in a single machine with a browser with my app in one window
and HaJsp.jsp in the other to see what's going on with the sessions.
I just tried 3.1.2b20 release, and while the performance is good now and TimeoutExceptions are gone, the Sessino state replication does not work correctly.
It seems the node with the older data is overwriting the node with the newer data:
- a session attribute1 gets added to node1
- a session attribute2 gets added to node2
- node 1 all of the sudden only sees attribute2, attribute1 gets lost
This happens only with Availability turned on