The result of asadmin set resources.mail-resource.mail/testa.enabled=false not shown in the GUI
1.When a user executes the following command, the status is still shown as Enabled in the GUI. (Please see the screenshot.)
2. When a user executes the following command, the status in the GUI becomes Disabled or Enabled.
I checked the domain.xml.
When 1 is executed, the mail-resource tag in the <resource> section becomes enabled=false. When 2 is executed, the mail-resource tag in the <servers> section becomes enabled=false or true.
I noticed the GUI only shows the status of <servers> section. The issue is when 1 is false and 2 is true, mail/testa is disabled in reality. However, the GUI shows it as enabled. That is very confusing. I think the status in the GUI needs improvement.