We need to produce SDK installation bundles. The specific bundles will likely be similar to what we deliver for EE 6. Specifically:
- Full Profile with and without JDK 7
- Web Profile with and without JDK 7
- Platforms (for bundles including JDK):
- Linux x64
- Solaris Sparc
- Solaris x86
- Windows x64
- Mac .sh installer
Some things to consider:
- Do we really need to ship ML and english only? Do we save much in space?
- If we did not bundle the JDK then we reduce # of bundles significantly (to windows .exe and unix .sh), but we loose benefits too.