- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
Java EE 7 SDK cobundles with JDK should be based on the latest released JDK 7 version.
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
Only SDK index pages affected since they reference bundled JDK version.
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
QA usually verifies this type of change using automated BAT suite.
- Which is the targeted build of 4.0 for this fix?
- If this an integration of a new version of a component from another project,
what are the changes that are being brought in?
This replaces JDK 7u11 with JDK7u17.