- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
Fixed functionality; no breaking change.
- How likely is it that a customer will see the bug and how serious is the bug?
Is it a regression? Does it meet other bug fix criteria (security, performance, etc.)?
What CTS failures are caused by this bug?
blocker for Tyrus (we have to implement latest API version). No regression, no other criteria, no CTS failures.
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
cost - nothing (already done); risk - not applicable.
- How risky is the fix? How much work is the fix? Is the fix complicated?
already answered above.
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
WebSocket TCK suite.
- Which is the targeted build of 4.0 for this fix?
- related issues: