This is a regression from early versions introduced by changes to support lifecycle callback method-level interceptors. The change is to restore previous iteration on all public methods of the managed bean (getMethods() vs. getDeclaredMethods()).
- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
Interceptors spec non-compliant behavior, and the previous changes were not correct as they caused CTS regressions
- How likely is it that a customer will see the bug and how serious is the bug?
It will break existing applications with superclasses in @ManagedBean's
- What CTS failures are caused by this bug?
MB interceptors tests
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
1 line change
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
ManagedBean tests in CTS, QA regression tests
- Which is the targeted build of 4.0 for this fix?
- Is this an integration of a new version of a component from another project?