- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
How likely is it that a customer will see the bug and how serious is the bug?
Is it a regression? Does it meet other bug fix criteria (security, performance, etc.)?
What CTS failures are caused by this bug?
This is a regression caused by a previous performance fix to the MonitoringBootstrap service.
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
How risky is the fix? How much work is the fix? Is the fix complicated?
Low cost, low risk. Just adding a null check in one place.
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
Tests that access the monitoring feature of the console.
- Which is the targeted build of 4.0 for this fix?
- If this an integration of a new version of a component from another project,
what are the changes that are being brought in? This might be list of
Jira issues from that project or a list of revision messages.