This is a fix of a Low Priority findbugs issue:
mtaube: appserver/web/weld-integration/src/main/java/org/glassfish/weld/ValidationNamingProxy.java:105: IS2_INCONSISTENT_SYNC: Inconsistent synchronization of org.glassfish.weld.ValidationNamingProxy.beanManagerNamingProxy; locked 66% of time
mtaube: appserver/web/weld-integration/src/main/java/org/glassfish/weld/ValidationNamingProxy.java:150: IS2_INCONSISTENT_SYNC: Inconsistent synchronization of org.glassfish.weld.ValidationNamingProxy.beanManagerNamingProxy; locked 66% of time
mtaube: appserver/web/weld-integration/src/main/java/org/glassfish/weld/ValidationNamingProxy.java:181: IS2_INCONSISTENT_SYNC: Inconsistent synchronization of org.glassfish.weld.ValidationNamingPro
- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
How likely is it that a customer will see the bug and how serious is the bug?
Is it a regression? Does it meet other bug fix criteria (security, performance, etc.)?
What CTS failures are caused by this bug?
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
very low risk, adds synchronization to a critical section
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
- Which is the targeted build of 4.0 for this fix?
- If this an integration of a new version of a component from another project,
what are the changes that are being brought in? This might be list of
Jira issues from that project or a list of revision messages.