Java EE 7 SDK cobundles with JDK should contain JDK 7u21 which is about to be released.
- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
Java EE 7 SDK cobundles with JDK are expected to contain the latest available JDK release.
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
Documentation should reference JDK 7u21 as part of SDK cobundles.
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
BAT test suite, which is standard to verify JDK integrations.
- Which is the targeted build of 4.0 for this fix?
- If this an integration of a new version of a component from another project,
what are the changes that are being brought in? This might be list of
Jira issues from that project or a list of revision messages.
This integrates JDK 7u21.