- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
Regression compared to 3.1.2 release. These two jars are required for full Admin GUI localization.
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
Low risk. Fix is limited to migrating existing woodstock localized jar modules from l10n workspace to GlassFish workspace and adjusting pom files.
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
Fix migrates existing localized content to GF workspace, no further changes to message strings.
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
Admin GUI l10n testing.
- Which is the targeted build of 4.0 for this fix?
- If this an integration of a new version of a component from another project,
what are the changes that are being brought in? This might be list of
Jira issues from that project or a list of revision messages.