- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
How likely is it that a customer will see the bug and how serious is the bug?
This bug only shows up when using Faces Flows, and only when there are no XML based flows, only Java based flows.
Is it a regression?
Does it meet other bug fix criteria (security, performance, etc.)?
What CTS failures are caused by this bug?
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
How risky is the fix?
Minimal. Small change to one source file at a leaf node in the call stack.
How much work is the fix?
Use the same logic in the XML auto-enabling to achieve Java auto enabling.
Is the fix complicated?
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
- Which is the targeted build of 4.0 for this fix?
- If this an integration of a new version of a component from another project,
what are the changes that are being brought in? This might be list of
Jira issues from that project or a list of revision messages.
this is the main JIRA for this issue.