GMBAL 4.0.0-b001 fixes Bug#16680733.
- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
Error Running AppClient with Remote Applications when Security Manager is ON.
- How likely is it that a customer will see the bug and how serious is the bug?
- Is it a regression? Does it meet other bug fix criteria (security, performance, etc.)?
Not a regression.
- What CTS failures are caused by this bug?
compat12/ejb/sec tests are failing, when Security Manager is ON.
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
How risky is the fix? How much work is the fix? Is the fix complicated?
Low Risk. Fix is isolated.
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
Run Remote App tests with Security Manager.
- Which is the targeted build of 4.0 for this fix?
- If this an integration of a new version of a component from another project,
what are the changes that are being brought in? This might be list of
Jira issues from that project or a list of revision messages.
The fix is done in GMBAL.
Proposed POM change: (maven release in progress)
— nucleus/pom.xml (revision 61833)
+++ nucleus/pom.xml (working copy)
@@ -126,7 +126,7 @@
Code change is already done in GMBAL master:
QL tests PASS. compat12/ejb/sec CTS7 tests PASS.