Steps to reproduce:
- Use JDBC realm
- Provide user account named 'Ü' with password of 'Ä'.
- Try to login to ACC using appclient.
- Will login using user name 'Ü' and password 'Ä'.
- SEVERE: Authentication or Authorization Failure
- As lots of people in Germany (and Austria and Switzerland) have names with German umlauts (like 'Müller'), it is really a showstopper in these countries. Think of the hypothetical case that GlassFish wouldn't accept 'th' (like 'Smith') in names in Britain or the USA, and you can imagine how upset People are over here! ;-(