There is a config listener that processed config changes to Ssl config beans which are used in the fix for this issue. That listener assumed that the parent of every Ssl config bean reported via the config change mechanism was a Protocol. Although that happened to be true prior to this fix, this fix caused JmxConnector to also be a parent of changed Ssl config beans.
I checked in a change to that class to differentiate between those cases, but that logic was incorrect and it triggered an error in a web devtest.
I've checked in a subsequent fix that differentiates correctly and fixed the failing web detests.
Date: 2013-07-31 14:10:46 UTC
Further refinement to the fix for
The <ssl> element can be a child either of <protocol> or <jmx-connector>. The config listener did not distinguish, always assuming the parent of the <ssl> element was a <protocol> which caused problems. The earlier fix for
GLASSFISH-20671 used an incorrect test to detect if the parent was in fact a <protocol>.
This change repairs that problem.
Tests: QL, RQ, failing web devtests