upgrading weld-osgi-bundle.jar into 2.1.0.Final, in the version, there is the following big changes based on  and 
1. javax.inject has been removed from <_exportcontents> and javax.inject dependency has been removed
2. javax.enterprise.* has been removed from <_exportcontents> and javax.enterprise:cdi-api dependency has been removed
3. guava dependency has been removed
All is based on and 
Once upgrading 2.1.0.Final, these big changes will need GF distro to do the following:
1. javax.enterprise:cdi-api will be put into modules
2. whether current guava module in gf will meet the demand from weld-osgi-bundle. This needs to be confirm.