Issue Details (XML | Word | Printable)

Type: Bug Bug
Status: Resolved Resolved
Resolution: Fixed
Priority: Major Major
Assignee: Bhakti Mehta
Reporter: Dies Koper
Votes: 0
Watchers: 0

If you were logged in you would be able to see more operations.

Debugging output is printed to stdout when using JAXR LifeCycleManager

Created: 01/Oct/07 05:07 PM   Updated: 15/Jan/08 08:52 PM   Resolved: 15/Jan/08 08:52 PM
Component/s: web_services
Affects Version/s: 9.1pe
Fix Version/s: V3

Time Tracking:
Not Specified


Operating System: Windows XP
Platform: All

Issuezilla Id: 3,718
Participants: Bhakti Mehta, Dhiru Pandey, Dies Koper and gfbugbridge

 Description  « Hide

When I played around with the JAX-R API I noticed my locale being printed to the
screen. It is probably due to the following commit to the LifeCycleManager
implementation class.

The following line is unconditionally executed when invoking the constructor.

System.out.println("Default locale: "+Locale.getDefault().toString());

Please take it out.

gfbugbridge added a comment - 02/Oct/07 05:00 PM


Dhiru Pandey added a comment - 06/Nov/07 12:21 PM

Assigning to web services component

Dhiru Pandey added a comment - 06/Nov/07 12:26 PM

Targeting to V3

Bhakti Mehta added a comment - 14/Jan/08 01:20 PM

This is already fixed in the JAXR_WITH_JAXB2_0_APP903172006 tag which is
integrated in GF UR1 and in GF 9.1.1

Dies Koper added a comment - 14/Jan/08 04:56 PM

According to GF V2 UR1 and GF V2.1 branches integrate
JAXR_RA_AS90_20060317 which is the same as GF V2 FCS, for which I issued this
It might be fixed in the JAXR repository, but it has not been integrated in
GlassFish yet. (or I don't know how to use FishEye)

harpreet 1.144 130 glassfish.jaxr_ra.version=JAXR_RA_AS90_20060317

harpreet 1.144 130 glassfish.jaxr_ra.version=JAXR_RA_AS90_20060317

The bootstrap/ file in the source of UR1 I downloaded from the
GF homepage also includes this JAXR version.

Dies Koper added a comment - 15/Jan/08 08:52 PM

Bhakti has contacted me directly and pointed out that the JAXR implementation in
GlassFish uses the implementation bundled with Metro, which is different from
the implementation included in the GlassFish CVS repository.

I have confirmed that the bug is fixed in the webservices-rt.jar that comes with
GlassFish V2 UR1. Bhakti, thank you for your quick reply.