When Java debugger is attached to the JVM, if we stop the domain, we can't start
Steps to reproduce:
0. Do a complete installation of JCAPS using the installer build: 20080128-0200
1. Import the attached JMS1Q1T.zip in to the netbeans IDE.
2. enable debugging in the GF domain you wish to deploy the application to.
3. checkout all the components of the project and its environment.
4. modify the integration server url in env to point to a running GF.
5. modify the debug port in the env to point to the correct debug port.
6. Create a dp, called Deployment1 for the JMS1Q1T_PROJECT; build it and deploy
it to the GF.
7. right click on the IS component in the environment and click on java debugger.
8. click â€˜okâ€™ when the 'stop in class' screen appears.
9. Now stop the domain by running 'stopserv.bat'
10. Try re-starting the domain and notice that you would not be able to start it
back. Attached server.log