Issue# 4129 is filed against GUI for jdbc enhancement.
However, GUI will not be able to provide them without backend support.
Here is the list:
- Support for statement caching
- Custom validation in jdbc-connection-pool
- init-sql for jdbc-connection-pool
- Flush Connection Pool (jdbc-connection-pool)
- Clustered Pool, Load balancing
- Associate with thread
- Switch off connection pooling
- Support Driver Manager based MCF
- IT 3322
- IT 3333
At this point, i don't know exactly which one of the list should come from admin
backend and which from jdbc group.
I am just opening up this issue so admin team is aware of this task.
We can work together and discuss about this more.