While playing around I've created a new virtual HTTP Server (named testserver)
using the web admin console. I used the same values as the default "server" that
comes with the domain1 installation (b43).
I then added a new http listener (named testlistener) for port 9090 also with
same values as for http-listener-1 (except the port). I tied theses two together
setting default virtual server on the listener and http listeners on the server.
When I then try to access my new virtual server on port 9090 I get an empty
page. The log only tells me that my new server (9090) was started.
After shutting down the domain and restarting I can access the server as expected.
I'm not quite sure if this is a defect but since I get no "Restart required" in
the admin console I assume that the new server should be available without a