Environment - I'm using JDK 6u10 with GlassFish ESB (20081003).
Sun Web Server 7.0u3, and aslb-9.1-u2-b1
Background - When I deploy any WAR (or EAR) with a servlet based web
service, GlassFish will update the HTTP Load Balancer with its information.
When I deploy an EJB based web service the configuration of the HTTP Load
Balancer is not updated to reflect the new object.
Work around - If I manually update the loadbalancer.xml that the web
server is using to include a new web-module with the appropriate URI it
will work, but manually updating all the different copies of the
loadbalancer.xml I have is not an easy task.