Deployment of a war file using the GlassFish Admin Console UI fails after
leaving the â€˜Locationâ€™ field empty, which is not marked as a required field.
The â€˜Locationâ€™ field is not marked with a red asterisk to indicate a required
field. Only the â€˜Application Nameâ€™ field is marked as such. The â€˜Locationâ€™
field needs to be indicated as mandatory as well.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start the GlassFish server build b44.
2. Open a browser window and type in the URL http://localhost:4848 to
bring up the Admin Console.
3. Click on â€˜Applicationsâ€™ on the left hand pane.
4. Click on the â€˜Deployâ€™ button in the right hand pane.
5. Only â€˜Application Nameâ€™ in the right hand pane appears as a required
field (indicated with a red asterisk). The â€˜Locationâ€™ field needs to be
indicated as such as well.