Java 3D: implicit antialiasing enabled
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007f99c6518988, pid=9909, tid=140298424895232
- JRE version: 7.0_09-b30
- Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (23.2-b09 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [libGL.so.1+0x84988] glXCreateNewContext+0x64b8
- Core dump written. Default location: /home/alexander/core or core.9909
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please include
- instructions on how to reproduce the bug and visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
/usr/bin/sweethome3d: line 33: 9909 Avbrutt (SIGABRT) (core dumped) $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -Xmx1024m -cp $CP com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D -open "$1"
Attaching core and hs_err_pid9909.log
This is on x86_64.
/usr/lib/libGL.so is owned by nvidia-utils 310.19-1
Steps to reproduce:
- Start sweethome3d (is in AUR)
- Create a little room with some furniture (not sure if needed)
- Select 3D view -> Create video...
- Move around in the 3D window and press the red recording button for each position
- Create several positions (at least 3-4)
- Click create to create the video
- While the video is being created, select 3D view -> Aerial view and move around
- Make sure the video is long enough, so that there is time to move around while it is being created
- Specifically, zoom out by scrolling the mouse wheel towards you in the aerial view
IcedTea bug report: http://icedtea.classpath.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1246
Arch Linux bug report: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/32943
Hopefully this is the right place, it was a long process, including registration at Java.net (which fails if your surname is Rødseth, reported) and much browsing, to get here.
core file: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/32943?getfile=9778