- What about implementation details for Equals, hashCode and comparable for MonetaryAmount
- As a developer, I would expect a displayvalue attribute in MonetaryAmount (a currency with 2 digits of fraction precision rounded to be displayed to user in order to avoid confusion in displaying > 2 digits of decimal numbers) -> Explain that it is part of the formatting, toString may implement a simple altenative.
- Is there any default setting/constructor for classes like CurrencyUnit based on default locale (to be loaded with LC_ALL attribute in server) -> Explain how the default setting is working, define it, if necessary
- What about ISO or display name representation for Decimal units (eg: displaying RAPPEN, PAISA etc.,) -> Part of Formatting
- I believe that getLegalCurrencyUnits(Region region) in MonetaryRegions class gives multi-currency details (eg: swiss supports CHF and EUR both) -> Perhaps add this use case as an example