This is the current workflow for updating the web-facelettaglibrary and web-facesconfig files in the javaee schemas workspace.
1. Use the NetBeans XML validator on the corresponding .xsd file
committed to the Mojarra workspace.
2. In the schema workspace, apply the instructions in doc/HOWTO to add
test content for new elements, and change test content for modified
elements, ensuring the tests are all wired up to execute in the
normal build process.
3. Copy the .xsd from the Mojarra workspace to the .xsds in the schema
4. Ensure the tests all run cleanly.
5. Commit the changes in the schema workspace.
Instead, the workflow should be that the output from step 4. is taken to be the source of truth for the corresponding files in the JSF workspace.