I experience a VM crash on a computer with a Radeon HD 3650 AGB when I use the
JOGL-TextRenderer in a DisplayList. Rendering text outside the list works as
expected. The same program works on a bunch of other computers with NVidia and
Here is the vm-dump:
- An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x691b9c15, pid=2644, tid=2724
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (10.0-b23 mixed mode, sharing windows-x86)
- Problematic frame:
- C [atioglxx.dll+0x199c15]
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- D:\workspace-miq(RAMSES) Ramses Module 3D Spektrum\hs_err_pid2644.log
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.