opensso
  1. opensso
  2. OPENSSO-5283

DiagnosticTool - Test SYSTEM has a unlocalized output

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Open
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: current
    • Fix Version/s: OpenSSO-8.1
    • Component/s: internationalization
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      Operating System: All
      Platform: Sun

    • Issuezilla Id:
      5,283
    • Tags:

      Description

      Build: Express b7a
      Platform: WindowsXP

      When doing the Test Server test via the DiagnosticTool, the output of the test
      is not localized. Note that this happens so far only on WindowsXP.

      *****
      How to reproduce:
      *****
      1. Launch the Diagnostic Tool and choose your container type
      2. Click on SERVER in the Category table
      3. Set your OpenSSO configuration folder

      {SSO_conf}

      in Configuration Directory
      4. Click on SAML Configuration, and on Run Selected
      5. Click on Site Configuration, and on Run Selected
      6. Click on Server Configuration, and on Run Selected
      7. Click on Session Failover and on Run Selected

        Activity

        Hide
        pierrot added a comment -

        Adding i18n keyword.

        Show
        pierrot added a comment - Adding i18n keyword.
        Hide
        pierrot added a comment -

        I tried again and had French output for SERVER section. I think my language
        setting were set badly the first time.

        The problem is with SYSTEM/System Configuration -> the output is still in English.

              • System Information Begin **** ---------------------------------- Host
                Machine Details ---------------------------------- HostName : kladno14 OS Name :
                Windows XP OS Arch : x86 IP Address : 10.0.2.15 Domain Name: : WORKGROUP RAM : 0
                SWAP : 0 OS Version : 5.1 ZONE(s) : PATCHES :
                ================================== ********System Information End ***********

        One Note: it is not specific to WindowsXP anymore. I had the same on Linux.

        Show
        pierrot added a comment - I tried again and had French output for SERVER section. I think my language setting were set badly the first time. The problem is with SYSTEM/System Configuration -> the output is still in English. System Information Begin **** ---------------------------------- Host Machine Details ---------------------------------- HostName : kladno14 OS Name : Windows XP OS Arch : x86 IP Address : 10.0.2.15 Domain Name: : WORKGROUP RAM : 0 SWAP : 0 OS Version : 5.1 ZONE(s) : PATCHES : ================================== ********System Information End *********** One Note: it is not specific to WindowsXP anymore. I had the same on Linux.
        Hide
        veiming added a comment -

        depending on what the ssodtool.bat is ran. the tokens in classpath is absolute
        on ssodtool.sh but are relative in ssodtool.bat

        HOME="`which $0`"
        TOOLS_HOME="`dirname $

        {HOME}

        `"

        DEBUG_FLAGS="-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8888,server=y,suspend=n"

        $

        {JAVA_HOME}

        /bin/java -cp
        $

        {TOOLS_HOME}:${TOOLS_HOME}

        /config:$

        {TOOLS_HOME}/lib/locale.jar:${TOOLS_HOME}

        /lib/opensso-sharedlib.jar:$

        {TOOLS_HOME}/lib/amserver.jar:${TOOLS_HOME}

        /lib/OpenDS.jar:$

        {TOOLS_HOME}/lib/jaxb-impl.jar:${TOOLS_HOME}

        /lib/jaxb-api.jar:$

        {TOOLS_HOME}/lib/xsdlib.jar:${TOOLS_HOME}

        /lib/jdmkrt.jar:$

        {TOOLS_HOME}/lib/toolbase.jar:${TOOLS_HOME}

        /lib/webservices-rt.jar
        com.sun.identity.diagnostic.base.core.DiagnosticToolMain "$@"

        vs

        "%_TRIMMED_JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -cp
        .;config;lib\locale.jar;lib\opensso-sharedlib.jar;lib\amserver.jar;lib\OpenDS.jar;lib\jaxb-impl.jar;lib\jaxb-api.jar;lib\xsdlib.jar;lib\toolbase.jar;lib\jdmkrt.jar;lib\webservices-rt.jar
        com.sun.identity.diagnostic.base.core.DiagnosticToolMain %*
        ENDLOCAL

        :exit
        exit /b 1

        reassign to Anant, either we make the classpath to be absolute or doc it.

        Show
        veiming added a comment - depending on what the ssodtool.bat is ran. the tokens in classpath is absolute on ssodtool.sh but are relative in ssodtool.bat HOME="`which $0`" TOOLS_HOME="`dirname $ {HOME} `" DEBUG_FLAGS="-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8888,server=y,suspend=n" $ {JAVA_HOME} /bin/java -cp $ {TOOLS_HOME}:${TOOLS_HOME} /config:$ {TOOLS_HOME}/lib/locale.jar:${TOOLS_HOME} /lib/opensso-sharedlib.jar:$ {TOOLS_HOME}/lib/amserver.jar:${TOOLS_HOME} /lib/OpenDS.jar:$ {TOOLS_HOME}/lib/jaxb-impl.jar:${TOOLS_HOME} /lib/jaxb-api.jar:$ {TOOLS_HOME}/lib/xsdlib.jar:${TOOLS_HOME} /lib/jdmkrt.jar:$ {TOOLS_HOME}/lib/toolbase.jar:${TOOLS_HOME} /lib/webservices-rt.jar com.sun.identity.diagnostic.base.core.DiagnosticToolMain "$@" vs "%_TRIMMED_JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -cp .;config;lib\locale.jar;lib\opensso-sharedlib.jar;lib\amserver.jar;lib\OpenDS.jar;lib\jaxb-impl.jar;lib\jaxb-api.jar;lib\xsdlib.jar;lib\toolbase.jar;lib\jdmkrt.jar;lib\webservices-rt.jar com.sun.identity.diagnostic.base.core.DiagnosticToolMain %* ENDLOCAL :exit exit /b 1 reassign to Anant, either we make the classpath to be absolute or doc it.

          People

          • Assignee:
            ak138937
            Reporter:
            pierrot
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            3 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated: