Item #2 from 1868
2. In any failed deployment cases on cluster "traffic":
– on DAS console, the application is shown loaded with status "enable";
– in traffic logs, it's shown failed loading, also error messages
shown in DAS server log.
– if trying to re-deploy, it says application already deployed, can
not be loaded;
– at undeployment, no unload notifications received;
At deployment to cluster, if on all of the blades the EAR failed to be
loaded, the application should not be loaded on DAS server, the i.e.,
application should be unloaded.