Select (All) checkbox does not get unchecked after another component is selected
for reading the Details info (which causes all components to be unchecked.)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Invoke updatetool ALL
2) Select all components by click top most Select (All) checkbox
3) Observe that all checkbox of all components are checked
4) Now move the mouse pointer over one of the component's name and click
5) Observe that all checkbox of all components are unchecked and the Details
panel display info.
6) However, the Select(All) checkbox still has the check mark. This is not
consistent, since all components are unchecked, the Select (All) checkbox should
also be unchecked.