A couple of comments about this:
1. I was expecting a text file rather than an HTML file. Typical use of this
file is going either be a user unzipping the file and then typing it out on a
terminal via cat or more (Unix) or browsing the ZIP file with explorer and
double clicking on the file (Windows). The HTML file works ok for the latter,
but not really for the former. Can we make this a README.txt file that would
work for both?
2. Can we put the file into the top-level docs directory rather than under
updatetool/help since this is related to the entire toolkit and not just
updatetool? Also, AFAIK, there is no intent to translate this file so it
doesn't belong under a "C" directory.
3. We have the URL for the release notes in the build.xml file. If you put in a
keyword such as RELEASE_NOTES instead of the actual URL, I can do token
substitution on it so that this file doesn't have to be edited for every release.
4. The installation instructions are correct for the platform-specific images,
but they aren't quite right for the platform-independent image. Should we have
a 2nd file with different instructions for that image? Or maybe account for
both types of images in the same file?
5. Should we be referencing both wikis? The 2nd one is really for developers of
the UC2 toolkit itself.
Changing this to B37 so that we can address these issues.