wsit
  1. wsit
  2. WSIT-370

Invoking 109-client stops non-109 client working when the two run in the same glassfish

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: current
    • Fix Version/s: 1.0
    • Component/s: security
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      Operating System: All
      Platform: All

    • Issuezilla Id:
      370

      Description

      Originally reported as Issue #350

      Using security as subcomponent although
      https://glassfish.dev.java.net/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=2354
      is filed against glassfish and I believe after
      that gets resolved this one disappears

      Will attach test case zip file in a minute.

      How to reproduce:

      1) install glassfish v2 beta (build b33d),
      2) import additional certificates/keys using
      https://xwss.dev.java.net/files/documents/4864/50690/copyv3.zip
      3) unzip attached test case
      4) update trust store / key store configuration in
      MC109Client/src/java/MC109Service.wsdl
      TestClient1/src/java/MC109ServiceService.wsdl
      MyMC109/web/WEB-INF/wsit-org.mymc.MC109.xml
      TestService1/web/WEB-INF/wsit-e.MC109Service.xml
      to point to your glassfish trust/key stores
      5) deploy all services/clients (2+2)
      you can use $ ant run
      at first for services and then for appropriate clients
      as for building clients you need to have the services up
      in order to obtain their wsdls
      5a) if you already run clients, restart glassfish
      6) in web browser, open
      http://localhost:8080/TestClient1/
      you should see: Result = 13
      7) open
      http://localhost:8080/MC109Client/MC109ClientServlet
      you should see: Result = 4
      8) open again
      http://localhost:8080/TestClient1/
      and once again (press [Go to the address] button in your browser)
      9) here we go:
      you should see
      javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: ERROR: No security header found in the
      message
      http://localhost:8080/TestClient1/

        Activity

        Hide
        japod added a comment -

        Created an attachment (id=240)
        test case containing 2 services and 2 clients

        Show
        japod added a comment - Created an attachment (id=240) test case containing 2 services and 2 clients
        Hide
        kumarjayanti added a comment -

        started investigating again.

        Show
        kumarjayanti added a comment - started investigating again.
        Hide
        kumarjayanti added a comment -

        reassign and started looking into it

        Show
        kumarjayanti added a comment - reassign and started looking into it
        Hide
        kumarjayanti added a comment -

        reassign

        Show
        kumarjayanti added a comment - reassign
        Hide
        kumarjayanti added a comment -

        started

        Show
        kumarjayanti added a comment - started
        Hide
        kumarjayanti added a comment -

        I took GF B33C and the latest WSIT Trunk and tested the following sequences :

        http://localhost:8080/TestClient1/

        result=13

        http://localhost:8080/MC109Client/MC109ClientServlet
        result=4

        http://localhost:8080/TestClient1/
        result=13
        http://localhost:8080/TestClient1/
        result=13
        http://localhost:8080/MC109Client/MC109ClientServlet
        result=4

        So the problem either did not exist or has been fixed.

        Show
        kumarjayanti added a comment - I took GF B33C and the latest WSIT Trunk and tested the following sequences : http://localhost:8080/TestClient1/ result=13 http://localhost:8080/MC109Client/MC109ClientServlet result=4 http://localhost:8080/TestClient1/ result=13 http://localhost:8080/TestClient1/ result=13 http://localhost:8080/MC109Client/MC109ClientServlet result=4 So the problem either did not exist or has been fixed.
        Hide
        japod added a comment -

        Verified with gf v2 b36 and standalone wsit built from cvs

        Note: somehow it works now no matter what security pipe is used on client side

        however https://glassfish.dev.java.net/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=2354
        remains unresolved, which makes the client use wrong security pipe

        Show
        japod added a comment - Verified with gf v2 b36 and standalone wsit built from cvs Note: somehow it works now no matter what security pipe is used on client side however https://glassfish.dev.java.net/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=2354 remains unresolved, which makes the client use wrong security pipe
        Hide
        mmatula added a comment -

        This issue was fixed before we created 1.0 branch, so the fix is in 1.0 ->
        setting target milestone to say so.

        Show
        mmatula added a comment - This issue was fixed before we created 1.0 branch, so the fix is in 1.0 -> setting target milestone to say so.

          People

          • Assignee:
            kumarjayanti
            Reporter:
            Jakub Podlesak
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: