- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-172] - 4 examples in Java EE 7 SDK fail because zero-byte length beans.xml files are not zero bytes long
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-268] - Copyright header in XHTML files is sometimes inserted as the first line
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-270] - Document is not consistent with code (cdi/encoder)
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-273] - EJB sample is using an old version of the embedded container
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-274] - Unable to log in Duke Forest sample - auth-realm not configured?
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-276] - counter example has bad copyrights on Facelets pages
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-277] - Duke Tutoring Admin user doesn't exist
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-281] - Wrong Title
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-282] - dukeetf example fails in locales that use a comma as a currency separator
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-284] - dukeetf2 show wrong data
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-267] - Confusing paragraph in Section 22.214.171.124, "Setting Path Parameters in Targets"
- [JAVAEETUTORIAL-278] - Change the sample to use a non privileged port.
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.